According to our registry, VMware Workstation is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that VMware Workstation can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
The precise system requirements for the VMware Workstation application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on VMware Workstation’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of VMware Workstation!
Important! There is a lot of dangerous content on the Internet, so you should only install applications coming from a trusted source onto your computer! You put your private information into danger by opening files coming from an unreliable source.
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our email@example.com e-mail address!
There are currently 16 file extension(s) associated to the VMware Workstation application in our database.
- Open Virtual Appliance
- VMware Workstation Configuration
- VMware Virtual Machine Snapshot Metadata
- VMware Virtual Machine Snapshot State Data
- VMware Virtual Machine Suspended State
- VMware Virtual Machine Team Data
- VMware Virtual Machine NVRAM Data
- VMware Virtual Machine Configuration
- VMware Virtual Machine Team Member Configuration
- VMware Virtual Machine Paging File
- VMware Workstation Messages
- VMware Workstation Replay Recording
- VMware Workstation Library
- VMware Workstation appData Cache
- VMware Workstation appData Icon
- VMware Workstation appData Data
Software updates are important to your digital safety and cyber security. Unfortunately, simply installing antivirus software isn't enough to protect you and your devices.