According to our registry, ZEMAX is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that ZEMAX can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
The precise system requirements for the ZEMAX application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on ZEMAX’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of ZEMAX!
Important! There is a lot of dangerous content on the Internet, so you should only install applications coming from a trusted source onto your computer! You put your private information into danger by opening files coming from an unreliable source.
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address!
There are currently 33 file extension(s) associated to the ZEMAX application in our database.
- Zemax Image Surface Data
- Zemax Binary Image Surface Data
- Zemax Object Data
- Zemax Archive
- Zemax Lens Data
- Zemax Table Glass Data
- Zemax Beam File
- Zemax Multi-mode File
- Zemax Programming Language Source Code
- Zemax Encrypted Coating File
- Zemax Face Number File
- Zemax Lens Catalog File
- Zemax Object Format File
- Zemax Ray Database File
- Zemax Element Drawing Settings
- Zemax Element Drawing Note
- Zemax ASCII Glass Catalog
- Zemax Binary Glass Catalog
- Zemax User-defined Aperture File
- Zemax Tolerance Settings
- Zemax Tolerance Script
- Zemax Scattering Distribution Data
- Zemax Polygon Object Data
- Zemax Test Plate Data
- Zemax Spectrum Source Data
- Zemax Merit Function Data
- Zemax Tolerance Settings Data
- Zemax Session Data
- Zemax Annotations Data
- Zemax Interferometric Measurement Data
- Zemax Profile Data
- Zemax Input Data
- Zemax OptiWave Data
Software updates are important to your digital safety and cyber security. Unfortunately, simply installing antivirus software isn't enough to protect you and your devices.